The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Dr. Gotsiridze and our team will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Affordable Dental Payment Plans in Chevy Chase, MD
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
The Bethesda Chevy Chase Advanced Dentistry staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)
In 2010, preferred provider organizations accounted for 74% of the total dental benefit market, which makes PPOs the most popular type of dental plans in the United States.1 A PPO plan is regular indemnity insurance combined with a network of dentists under contract to the insurance company to deliver specified services for set fees and according to the provisions of the contract.
Contracted dentists must usually accept the maximum allowable fee as dictated by the plan, but non-contracted dentists may have fees either higher or lower than the plan allowance. Patients can usually see either a contracted dentist or another dentist, but may be penalized by receiving a smaller benefit when they seek treatment from a non-contracted dentist.
The following is a typical plan design for a PPO plan:
- 100% coverage for preventive and diagnostic services *
- $50 annual deductible; applies to all services except preventive and orthodontic
- 80% coverage for basic restorative services
- 50% coverage for major restorative services
- 50% coverage for orthodontics subject to separate lifetime maximum of $1,000
- $1,000 annual maximum for all services except orthodontics
(* percentages are applied to the maximum allowable fees as determined by the insurance carrier)
We accept all major PPO plans:
- MetLife PDP Plus
- Sun Life
- United Health Care/DBP
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment at our Chevy Chase dental office, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.
1State of the Dental Benefits Market 2012, February 2012, National Association of Dental Plans.